Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!


Ok, tomorrow is the big day. Now that a week has passed since I woke up and felt really motivated to do this, I don't feel so up for it anymore. It's a good thing I told all of you about it or I might talk myself out of it.

I posted the reading chart on the side bar and I sent an email out to you with an attachment that you can print out, or make into a bookmark. I'm a visual person and I like checking things off! If you didn't get my email, or didn't get an invite to be an author on this blog i probably don't have your current email. Leave a comment with your address and I will make sure I add you.

Good luck and feel free to write posts so we can all motivate each other.

Thanks for doing this with me!

1 comments:

B said...

I know i'm not one of your regular followers but i'm interested in using your Book of Mormon reading chart so i can read the book of Mormon in a month! Could you please email it to me? beckyishappy@gmail.com

Thank you!!!!