Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Done.


I can't believe a month has passed! I am so grateful to all of you who joined me in reading. Don't worry if you haven't finished. Keep reading. I have really enjoyed this as I have learned so much. One thing that struck me more than ever is how it centers around Christ and testifies of Him.

My testimony has strengthened and I have a stronger desire to be better. It's amazing how making the Book of Mormon a priority helps other parts of my life go well.

Thank you again for doing this with me. It is a great feeling to be surrounded by people who believe the same things and are striving to do what's right.

Stay Tuned for the next challenge. Don't worry. It's less intense :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It was great for me to be reading every day. I noticed a definite difference in my perspective and productivity. I noticed my faith strengthened in different situations in my life, because I had been reading about great faith in the Book of Mormon.

Can't wait for the next challenge.

chelsea mckell said...

I hope you really mean it about having another challenge! Cuz my thought this morning was, "dang it, what am I going to read now?!" Going back to my old study plan seems boring now.
Just please don't challenge us to read the Old Testament in one month. Or at all. :)

Linn said...

This was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for including me. I've absolutely loved it!